Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Foliage Special Offer

OK, so on the advice of a trusted friend I am going to do something FUN and FREE for all my local friends :)

You gotta admit that upstate is quite gorgeous this time of the year and so why not take full advantage of the natural beauty of the area before all the snow comes?!

Now until the end of November I will book FREE 20-30 minute sessions! FREE FREE FREE! I will even throw in a complimentary 5x7 of your choice from your session! If you want to buy any of the images for your own printing then it will be $5 per image or ALL your images (easily 10-15) for $25. They will be sent via email. Other than that, FREE!

Leave me a comment here with what your preferred date and time is and I will get back to you to confirm!

xoxo,
Clarissa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great Clarissa. Pencil me in.
Can't wait!

Teresa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio